SCM Safety – Safety & Training Consultant
Safety & Training Consultant – SCM Safety, San Ramon CA
Safety Compliance Management, Inc. is the premier provider of safety consultation services, including instructor led training seminars and classes, online training, site assessments, written program development, regulatory representation and other ergonomic and environmental services.
Our team of professional trainers, Certified Safety Professionals and Environmental Consultants perform a variety of routine and complex work in analyzing and administering various components of the environmental, health and safety programs for large corporations, family owned businesses, start up operations and municipalities.
Due to continued growth in our business portfolio, we are now looking to secure additional bi-lingual consultants that can enhance our team and deliver high-level service to our clients.
The ideal candidate will:
* Provide technical safety and health consulting services to a variety of construction & utility clients. Responsibilities include recognition, evaluation and recommendations for minimizing employee injuries/illnesses through hazard identification, accident investigation, ergonomic assessments and review of accident history.
* Apply federal, state, and local safety and health rules and regulations which impact the client to develop a strategic safety plan that is customizable to the clients needs, including on-site oversight as needed.
* Develop training lesson plan content and provide regulatory compliance and awareness level training to clients at their location or through Open Enrollment services at our integral training facility.
* Maintain professional expertise by attending professional development conferences and maintain all professional certifications.
* Bilingual – Spanish/English
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Bachelor’s degree (Safety, Engineering, Construction related preferred)
* 5 years of related experience may substitute for the degree
* 5 years related work experience (Advanced Safety Certificate, a CSP or a CUSA would substitute for the experience)
* Demonstrated skills in verbal communications, written communications/presentations.
* Sound knowledge of OSHA Regulations
* Project Management experience
* Construction or Utility experience
* Training/Teaching Experience
To apply, please submit resume and letter of interest to:
Mr. David Mills
Operations Manager, SCM Safety Inc.
3160 Crow Canyon Pl. Ste. 115
San Ramon, CA 94583