Grapevine Section Dinner Meeting
- What's Up Cal/OSHA's Sleeve Now?
May 17, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Grapevine Section Dinner meeting
Thursday, May 17 2018, 6:00 PM
1320 19th Hole Drive
Windsor, CA (707-838-8802)
“What’s up Cal/OSHA’s Sleeve Now”
- Recent case law (both CA Supreme Court and Fed OSHA) that have been getting widespread attention, but also some common misinterpretations.
- Current (and future) state of Cal/OSHA penalties
- Aggressiveness and litigious direction at Cal/OSHA
- How to beef up your IIPP, and common IIPP “violations”
- Indoor HIPP
Lisa Baiocchi is an associate at Walter & Prince LLP, a Healdsburg, California law firm specializing in OSHA, crisis management, and “serious and willful misconduct” defense. Lisa represents the firm’s clients in all aspects of Cal/OSHA and Fed/OSHA administrative process and defense, as well as “serious and willful misconduct” claims. She has also assisted employers with crisis response, improving and/or updating their safety programs, as well as managing pre- and post-appeal abatement issues before Cal/OSHA.
As OSHA law continues to evolve in complexity, the need for more formal advocacy will likewise continue to grow. Lisa’s strong research, analysis and writing skills have helped her successfully advocate for the firm’s clients, not only at the Occupational Safety and Health Appeals Board, but at the Superior and Appellate Court levels as well.
Use this link to sign up:
Venue: Charlie's Grill
1320 19th Hole Drive, Windsor, California, 95492, United States